Zoom - Best Practices and Troubleshooting Issue
This document provides information about the best practices when using Zoom and some troubleshooting information.
Best Practices for a Meeting
- Help Center for various aspects of doing Zoom meetings - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201146643
- Help Center for various aspects of using audio, video and sharing during a Zoom meeting - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201137166
- When making eye contact with your audience, look directly into the webcam instead of your screen.
- Comprehensive Guide for Educators - https://zoom.us/docs/doc/Comprehensive%20Guide%20to%20Educating%20Through%20Zoom.pdf?zcid=1231&_ga=2.91063386.1386282842.1583865739-670671522.1552658606
- Common technical issues to avoid by testing prior to the meeting -
- Participants can’t see you
- Participants can’t hear you
- Background noise and microphone feedback
Troubleshooting Zoom Issues
- Links to various troubleshooting topics - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200305593-Troubleshooting
- Zoom Help Center - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us