Student 1098-T Tax Form
This document provides instructions on how to find, print and save a student’s 1098T tax form.
If you have any questions about the student’s 1098-T tax form, please contact the Cashier’s Office at 608-785-9121 or CashiersOffice@westerntc.edu.
1. Go to www.westerntc.edu
2. Click on the Current Students link.
3. Click on the MyWestern link.
4. Login to your MyWestern user account. For assistance with this step, please refer to the MyWestern Portal Login Information document in our Knowledge Base.
5. After you have logged into your MyWestern account, click the Self-Service link.
a. This link is available under the My Links section or in the upper right corner.
6. You will need to sign in again to access Self-Service. Use the same username and password as you did to access MyWestern.
7. Select the Finances tab.
8. Select the Make A Payment option, located under the tabs.
9. A new window will open, with a title of Overview.
10. Click the Tax Forms link listed in the menu on the left side.
11. The tax forms will be listed by the date made available.
12. You have the option to View or Save (download) the tax form.
a. View the Form – Click the View icon and the tax form will open in a new tab.
i. From this window, you can print the form.
ii. When you are finished, you can close the tab.
b. Save the Form – Use this option if you want to view or print out the tax form later without having to login to your MyWestern portal to access the tax form.
13. When you are finished, please Sign Out.