Unofficial Transcripts

This document provides instructions on to find and print a student’s unofficial transcript from Self-Service.

Please note that if a student has a “Hold” on their account, either an academic hold or a financial hold, they will not be able to access their unofficial transcript. 

Please contact our Enrollment Services department at 608-785-9553 for information about the “Hold” on the student’s account.

2. Click on the Current Students link. 
Current Students Link

3. Click on the MyWestern link.  
MyWestern Link

4. Login to your MyWestern user account. For assistance with this step, please refer to the MyWestern Portal Login Information  document in our Knowledge Base.

5. After you have logged into your MyWestern account, click the Self-Service link.
a. This link is available under the My Links section or in the upper right corner. 
Self-Service Link
6. Select the Grades tab.  
Grades Tab

7. Select the Unofficial Transcript link, located under the tabs.  
Unofficial Transcripts Link

8. If you need to print your Unofficial Transcripts, select the Print Transcript link, located on the left side.  
Print Transcripts

9. A new window will open with the option to print the unofficial transcript. 

10. Please remember to Log Out when you are finished using Self-Service

If you need further assistance please contact the PC Service Help Desk at 608-789-6266 or

Keywords:find, print transcripts, unofficial, view   Doc ID:98473
Owner:Linda W.Group:Western Technical College
Created:2020-03-05 10:51 CDTUpdated:2020-03-05 11:22 CDT
Sites:Western Technical College
Feedback:  0   0