This document provides instructions on to find and print a student’s unofficial transcript from Self-Service.
Please note that if a student has a “Hold” on their account, either an academic hold or a financial hold, they will not be able to access their unofficial transcript.
Please contact our Enrollment Services department at 608-785-9553 for information about the “Hold” on the student’s account.
1. Go to www.westerntc.edu
2. Click on the Current Students link.
3. Click on the MyWestern link.
4. Login to your MyWestern user account. For assistance with this step, please refer to the MyWestern Portal Login Information document in our Knowledge Base.
5. After you have logged into your MyWestern account, click the Self-Service link.
a. This link is available under the My Links section or in the upper right corner.
6. Select the Grades tab.
7. Select the Unofficial Transcript link, located under the tabs.
8. If you need to print your Unofficial Transcripts, select the Print Transcript link, located on the left side.
9. A new window will open with the option to print the unofficial transcript.
10. Please remember to Log Out when you are finished using Self-Service.