This document provides instructions on how to reset your password if it has expired or if you have forgotten your password.
Students, please keep in mind that your accounts (MyWestern, student email, Blackboard and Network login) are synchronized so they all use the same password.
1. Go to www.westerntc.edu.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where the College’s contact information and other links are found.
3. Click on the Password Reset link.
4. Click the red Forgot Password button (Do not enter a username at this time).
5. Enter your network username and click Continue.
a. Students enter your Student ID number .
b. Staff enter your login username.
6. Enter your Birthdate and the Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number and then click Continue.
a. The Continue button will appear after the data for both fields has been entered correctly.
b. ** Make sure you enter your Birthdate exactly like the example indicates. Otherwise you will receive an error message. **
7. Enter your new password and click Continue. Please follow the Password Complexity Rules. It is better if you do not use any symbols in your password.
8. After you have changed your password, you will receive a message indicating it was reset. Click the Click here to finish link, which will take you back to www.westerntc.edu.