New Changes to Windows 11
Windows 11 has a new look. From the most noticeable centered taskbar to the slight variations of the system/folder icons and overall cosmetic changes. This document will help you navigate some of the new changes.
- Now centered on your desktop, with the Windows key still on the left.
- The return of Windows Widgets.
- For more information please use our Windows 11 Taskbar Knowledge Base document.
- Now centered above your Taskbar.
- Pin your most used apps in groups or individually for quick access.
- How to sign out or lock your device.
- For more information please use our Windows 11 Start Menu Knowledge Base document.
Settings Application & File Explorer
- There is now a persistent left-side menu for easy navigation.
- All of the same settings can be found on Windows 10, with slight icon changes/moves.
- File Explorer has had a huge overhaul from icon changes to navigation options.
- For more information please use our Windows 11 Settings & File Explorer Knowledge Base document.
- Windows snapping now allows for quicker snapping with multiple options.
- Use multiple Desktops on one computer to stay organized.
- For more information please use our Windows 11 Multitasking Knowledge Base document.