Using Talkatone Voice App on a Mobile Device
This document provides information about setting up and using the Talkatone Phone application.
Please note - This application does have in-app ads.
Use the following Quick Links to navigate this document
1. Open the Talkatone application by pressing on the application icon.
2. Enter your Work Email Address and click Continue.
3. Verify your email by entering the 4 digit code sent to your email.
4. Create account by entering on screen information.
5. Select how you would like to get a number.
6. Click on Continue to claim your number.a. Get My Location - Grant Talkatone access to your devices location to receive a number.b. Skip - Go to next screen to enter a Zip Code to select a number.
7. Click OK to acknowledge that Talkatone does not support dialing 911.
8. Allow or Deny Talkatone access to your phone contacts.
a. Allow - Will import all of your personal contacts from your phone.b. Deny - Will not import your personal contacts. (Recommended)
1. Press Calls on the menu bar, then press the Keypad button.
2. Enter the Phone Number you would like to call and press the Call button.
1. Press Messages on the menu bar, then click on the New Message button to create a message.
1. Press Voicemail on the menu bar.
2. Select a voicemail to listen to the recording.