Computer Hardware Specifications
This document provides instructions for locating computer hardware specs for both Windows and Apple computers.
1. To locate system specs right click on the Start button.
2. Click the System option.
3. You will find your computer specs under the Device specifications heading.
4. To locate storage space open the File Explorer. This can be done using two different methods.
a. Click on File Explorer Icon on your taskbar.
b. Click on the Search button located on the taskbar.
i. In the search box type: File Explorer and select the File Explorer App in the search output.
5. Locate the Windows (C:) drive for available free space.
6. Close the windows when finished.
1. Click on the Apple symbol in the top left of the screen.
2. Select About This Mac.
3. To locate the system specs click on the Overview tab.
4. Available storage space can be located under the Storage tab. Locate the Macintosh HD drive for available free space.
5. Close the window when finished.