This document provides instructions on to find and print a student’s unofficial transcript from Self-Service.
Please note that if a student has a “Hold” on their account, either an academic hold or a financial hold, they will not be able to access their unofficial transcript.
Please contact our Enrollment Services department at 608-785-9553 for information about the “Hold” on the student’s account.
1. Go to www.westerntc.edu
2. Click on the Current Students link.
3. Click on the MyWestern link.
4. Login to your MyWestern user account. For assistance with this step, please refer to the MyWestern Portal Login Information document in our Knowledge Base.
5. After you have logged into your MyWestern account, click the Self-Service link.
a. This link is available under the My Links section or in the upper right corner.
i. Under My Links:
ii. In the menu bar, upper right corner:
6. You will need to sign in again to access Self-Service. Use the same username and password as you did to access MyWestern.
7. Select the Grades from the menu at the top and choose Unofficial Transcript.
8. To print the unofficial transcript, click the Print icon in the upper right corner of the transcript.
9. You will see a message indicating that the print view of the transcript is being created.
10. The Unofficial Transcript will open in a variety of ways, depending on what web browser you are using: a. Microsoft Edge – The transcript file will be downloaded as a PDF document and saved to your Downloads folder, or whatever folder you have Edge save files to. b. Mozilla Firefox – You may receive a message asking whether you want to Save the file or use Firefox or a different program to open the PDF file. c. Google Chrome - The transcript file will be downloaded as a PDF document and saved to your Downloads folder, or whatever folder you have Edge save files to.
11. Please remember to Sign Out when you are finished using Self-Service.
If you need further assistance please contact the PC Service Help Desk at 608-789-6266 or email@example.com.