HP EPP (Employee Purchase Program) for Students and Staff
This document provides the steps for setting up an HP account for purchasing HP computers equipment at a discounted price.
- Go to https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/cv/hp-education
- If you have already created your HP account, please select the Sign In/Register link in the upper right corner. Otherwise proceed to step #3 to create your account.
- Click the Start Saving Now button
- Create an HP account.
- Enter your name, email address, and create a password. You do not need to use an @.edu email address when creating the account.
- Click Create.
- You have the option to enter your mobile phone number. This is not required.
- Click Continue.
- The Complete Your HP Education Store Registration screen opens.
- You need to enter Western Technical College for the University or College name.
- Click Complete.
- Your Account page opens.
- Click Shop to find out what systems are available.
- Make sure to Sign Out when you are finished.
** Please note, if you have any issues with logging into your HP account after you have created one, please contact HP by clicking the Need Help? link at the top of the login page. **
If you need further assistance please contact the PC Service Help Desk at 608-789-6266 or email@example.com.