Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) - Add Devices
If you already have a registered device associated with your account, you can add additional devices at any time by logging into my account.
It is recommended, but not required, that you set-up as many methods as you can.
This gives you flexibility when one of the methods isn't available. An example is when you are off campus, you're unable to access your office phone.
- Mobile App Code
- Email (third party-non westerntc.edu account)
- Mobile Phone
- Office Phone
- Please go to https://myaccount.microsoft.com and click Update Info
- Select a Add a Sign-In Method
- Select the method you want to add
- If your account has multiple sign-in methods, the default method can be changed by selecting Change
- Choose which method you want to be the default authentication method
If you need further assistance please contact the PC Service Help Desk at 608-789-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.