Setting up Mitel MiCollab - Windows
This document provides instructions for setting up the Mitel MiCollab desktop application.
You will receive a Deployment Email that includes an authentication code, along with information for the client setup. Please copy the Authentication Code as you will need to finish the setup process.
MiCollab Client Install
1. Download the Windows MiCollab PC installer located in the Deployment email.
2. Open your downloads folder and launch the micollab_pc.msi
3. Accept the agreement terms.
4. Click Install.
5. Check the Launch box and click Finish.
MiCollab Client Setup
1. Accept the Terms of Service.
2. Enter your Authentication Code.
i. The Authentication Code can be found in your Deployment Email.
3. Click Apply.
4. Enter your Western Password.
5. Click Apply.
6. When you get to the What's New click on the X or the Next button.