Using Google Voice on a Mobile Device
This document provides information about setting up and using the Google Voice Phone/Tablet application.
The Google Voice app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Use the following Quick Links to navigate this document
1. Open the Google Voice application by pressing on the application icon.
2. Sign in to your Google Account
3. Press Next when asked to Link this device to Google Voice.a. Android - Select your Google account attached to your phone.b. Apple - Type in your Google account information.
4. Press Allow to make and Manage phone calls.
5. Enter your Personal Phone Number then press Send code.
6. When asked to use your Google Voice when calling from the devices phone app select No and press Next.a. Complete the verification process.
7. When you get to the All linked Up screen press Finish.
8. You will be prompted to Allow or Deny Voice access to your contacts.
a. Allow - Voice will import all of your phone contactsb. Deny - Voice will not import any contacts.
1. Press on the Calls option on the menu bar, then press on the Keypad button.
2. Enter the Phone Number you would like to call and press the Call button.
3. To end a call, press the red End Call button.
1. Swipe Up on the Answer button when your phone rings.
2. The caller will be required to identify themselves and their voice recording will be played back to you.
3. To end the call, press the red End Call button.a. Press on the Keypad optionb. Press 1 to accept the call or press 2 to send it to voicemail.
1. Select the Voicemail option on the menu bar.
2. Press on a Voicemail.
3. The expanded Voicemail will have a Transcription of the message along with the Audio Recording that can be played.
If you need further assistance please contact the PC Service Help Desk at 608-789-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.