Market Money - Checking and Adding to your balance
This document includes instructions for checking and adding to your Market Money balance.
All students and staff can use Market Money - A Western ID card is required
Student / Staff ID Number
Checking Market Money Balance
1. Navigate to the Market Money login portal.
2. Log into your Market Money account.
a. Username - Your created username or card number.b. Password - Your created password
3. If you do not have an account please go to the Register for Account section below.
4. The account home page will show your Available Balance under the My Accounts section.
5. When finished click Logout located in the menu bar.
Adding funds to Market Money balance
Resident Hall students - Your meal plan will be billed with your tuition.
1. To add funds to your balance click on Add Value located in the menu bar.
2. Enter the amount you would like to add to the Payment Amount field.
3. Select your Payment Method.
a. Existing Payment Methodb. New Payment Method
4. After Payment Amount and Method are entered click Next Step.
5. Confirm the Amount and Card number information is correct and click Submit Payment.
a. If any of the information is incorrect click Cancel.
6. When finished click Logout located in the menu bar.
2. Enter the required information. This information can be located in the Card Layout Information section above.
3. Click Submit.a. Card Numberb. Security Codec. Last Named. Western ID number
4. Enter the required information. (all information can be changed after your account has been created)
c. Secret Question (Select a question from the drop-down)
d. Secret Answer
e. Email Address
f. Phone Number
5. Click Submit.
6. You will receive an account verification email once your account has been created.
For any questions you can contact the Union Market by phone at 608-785-9403 or by email at email@example.com