Lockdown Browser for Windows Download and Install
This document provides instructions on how to download and install the Lockdown Browser.
Please Note - Lockdown Browser is only available for Windows and Apple computers. Chromebooks are not supported.
1. Navigate to the Western Blackboard Login page.
2. Click on the Respondus Lockdown Browser link at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on the Install Now button.
4. The download should start in the lower left hand corner. After the download finishes click and run the install.
5. On the permission warning screen Click Yes.
6. Select a Language and then click Next.
7. Agree to the terms by selecting the I accept option and click Next.
8. Click Finish to close the window.
9. To open the Lockdown Browser click the Icon on the desktop.
If you need further assistance please contact the PC Service Help Desk at 608-789-6266 or email@example.com.